Friday, December 28, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Where does the time go? I can't believe that I am already 6 months along in my pregnancy. I have been feeling great thankfully! I feel blessed that I haven't had any sickness or aches and pains. I guess pregnancy agrees with me :)

Well we didn't win the baby nursery contest but that's ok. I am sure that someone else must have needed it more than us.

Christmas has come and gone and now the New Year is just around the corner. Hard to believe that the year has gone by so quickly. It has been a different year for us with the deaths of both grandmothers and then the exciting news of a new baby. I think 2008 is going to be great ( mind you a little less sleep!) and I can't wait to meet our baby.

The baby has been so active the past month or more. It is always reassuring to get a kick or roll. It is such an amazing feeling. The other I read that if you listen at this point in your pregnancy you can hear your baby's heatbeat just from putting your ear on your belly. Well of course I couldn't reach but Dan was able to hear the heartbeat ( no it wasn't my heartbeat!) Pretty neat!

Well that is about all for now!
Happy New Year

No comments: