Monday, September 10, 2007

Thump, Thump!

Well today was our first ultrasound appointment- they day we see our babies heartbeat! We were filled with excitement and a bit of nervousness. All went well! It was such a neat thing to see and hear! There is only one baby so a bit of relief for Dan ( although he would be happy with 2) The babies heatbeat was 181 beats per minute. We saw it moving around- the head and the arms. It almost looked like it was waving at us! I am 9 weeks and will have my next ultrasound on Oct 4th when I will be 12 weeks. I can't wait to see how much the baby grows.

I am also happy that I am feeling better this week. I didn't have morning sickness but was nautious for the past 2 weeks. All part of our exciting journey. Oh almost forgot our due date is April 12th. Another Aries in the house should be interesting!

Siging off for now!

No comments: