Wednesday, October 3, 2007

12 1/2 weeks and counting!

Wow! I can't believe that I am already over 12 weeks pregnant! If I didn't know any better I wouldn't even think I was pregnant! Now I am gettting a little bit of a belly but nothing you would notice.

Tomorrow is a big day for us- we get to go for another ultrasound and see our little baby. At this point the baby is the size of a large plum or maybe a little bigger. It is going to grow a lot in the next few weeks. We are able to tape the ultrasound so it will be nice to have something to keep.

We decided to have a party on Friday so that we can share our goods news with our friends all at the same time. We are also going to my Mother in laws on the weekend to tell her the news. She is going to be thrilled! We are going to take the video with us. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Jod, you're a great blogger! Love it! Keep up the updates, it's like I"m reading a story! I love it! -T