Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dr Appointment Today!

Well today we have a Dr appointment and we will get to hear the babies heartbeat. I think I will look forward to that every month! It isn't the same as the ultrasound but at least we will know that everything is going good :)

I have still been feeling GREAT! I am soooo lucky that I didn't have to experience morning sickness or anything for that matter. With the exception of feeling dizzy every morning in the beginning I can't complain and really how can I even complain about a little dizziness.

I am officially up 4 lbs and growing! Although my belly isn't really apparent to anyone I can see changes. I am still fitting into my regular clothes but friends keep telling me that one day soon I am just going to pop! It's a waiting game. It really is different going through pregnancy when you haven't done so before. Let;s face it everyone reads the books so you always compare your own pregnancy with the books or others that are expecting. I should just remember that everyone is different and every pregnancy id different. With the exception of being a little more irritated ( I think Dan would say a lot irritated!) I feel the same. I am continuing with my daily exercise routine and eating healthy.

Well that is it for now- ultrasound appointment Nov 21st- can't wait!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Sounds good! Yes I think everyone has a different experience for pregnancy, not that I would know personally, but so I hear. And don't worry, you will look just as good at 9 months, as you do now! *muah*

Arrah-Lee said...

Looks like we both have an ultrasound on the same day. Or I believe that's when mine is. They do that ultrasound the same day as your sugar testing here and that's when it is. Glad to hear your feeling well. A purchase I made last week was a Heart to Heart prenatal monitor from Toys R Us. Probably a little early for you yet, but it's a good idea! We can hear the baby bouncing around, no heartbeat yet, but shouldn't be much longer. They were only 29.99 too! It's pretty awesome!

Congrats again!