Friday, November 16, 2007

Thud, Thud!

Well here I am 18 weeks and 6 days but who's counting! All has been going so great. I have been feeling better than ever so I guess this whole pregnancy thing is agreeing with me! I am lucky that I have not been sick what-so-ever. Whew!

So I have been feeling quite a bit of movement from that little baby inside me. It all started about 2 weeks ago. I was sitting at my desk and felt 3 thuds in my belly! It was great. I knew what it was right away because it was something that I hadn't felt before. Since that day it has only been getting stronger and more often. It is a great feeling I tell ya- nice to know that something is actually going on in there! Dan was able to feel it too which was very exciting.

Well we have our last ultrasound appointment next wed. My Mom is coming down for it so I am looking forward to seeing her and sharing the experience with her and Dan too!

I will post pics next week with the updated photos of Baby Mabee!

Have a great weekend and enjoy the snow- URGH!!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Sounds good...can't wait to meet the little one...! See you guys soon!